If you’re not hitting your new patient goals, it may be time to rejuvenate your branding and marketing. Here are five ideas for a fresher perspective on your dental practice.
1. Update your website. If it’s been more than four years since your website was designed, it’s likely out of date both in aesthetics and technology. The digital world moves fast these days, and if your website hasn’t been keeping up with times, you may be falling behind your competition.
2. Consolidate advertising messages and visuals. Layout all your marketing pieces on a table – postcards, digital, letterhead, brochures, business cards, newspaper ads, billboard artwork, etc. What do you see? Does your postcard look anything like your digital ads? Do your brochures match your business stationary? If the individual pieces look like they came from different companies, then it’s time to tighten your messaging and revamp your marketing designs with a consistent look and feel.
3. Don’t be lured by shiny objects. Bouncing around from one advertising medium to the next can backfire. Don’t fall prey to every sales rep that calls you. After you rejuvenate your advertising message, stick to a marketing plan and don’t deviate for a while. Your new material needs to gain traction. Although you may be reaching many different people, if you’re a constantly moving target you won’t be reaching them enough times to be effective.
4. Review your competition. You aren’t the only dental practice in town.Take the time to familiarize yourself with the competition. Check out their website and advertising. How do you compare? Do they offer something you don’t? Can you improve upon their offerings? Are they consistent in their brand? Make adjustments accordingly.
5. Hire professional help. Just as you hire a mechanic to fix your car, you should consult with a marketing professional to get your brand in order. An outside marketing consultant who specializes in working with dental practices will provide you with a fresh set of eyes and offer insights into what works, what doesn’t, and what industry trends to watch out for.
RAMP is a full-service marketing agency that can help elevate your practice so you can focus on what matters most – your patients. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us or schedule a free consultation. Happy marketing!